The Data Hub System is a Java web based system designed to manage the on-line dissemination of Earth Observation Satellites data. It was developed by a Serco and GAEL Systems consortium with the European Space Agency in the frame of the Copernicus Programme. It provides a web Graphical User Interface (GUI) to allow interactive data discovery and download, and a powerful Application Programming Interface (API) that allows users to access the data via their own computer programs, scripts or client applications.
The Data Hub Service Scope covers the following services :
- Copernicus Open Access Hub https://scihub.copernicus.eu/ open to any users (see below picture)
- Collaborative Data Hub https://colhub.copernicus.eu/ open to european DHR (Data Hub Relays) and National Mirror Sites relays
- Copernicus Services Data Hub https://cophub.copernicus.eu/ open to the Copernicus Services projects
- International Access Hub https://inthub.copernicus.eu/ open to specific partners from the European Commission such as NASA
- DIAS Access Hub open to the 4 DIAS platforms (out of 5, Eumetsat excluded)
The Copernicus Open Access Hub (previously known as Sentinels Scientific Data Hub) provides complete, free and open access to Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2, Sentinel-3 and Sentinel-5P user products, starting from the In-Orbit Commissioning Review (IOCR).
See dedicated site at https://sentineldatahub.github.io/DataHubSystem/
See latest open-source release on GitHub at https://github.com/SentinelDataHub/DataHubSystem